neděle 24. července 2011

International Outdoor Drama Festival Day3

12. Caravan Palace - Caravan Palace - Bambous by hafakot izraeliot



So yesterday was "czech" day - for first time i saw only czech groups and it was fun.

I needed to leave early this time, cause the venue was on the other side of Prague and I didnt really knew where but when I was walking the last street which was supposed to lead there I heard awesome raggae music so I wasnt really sure - but yep that was it!

After few days of rain there was lovely sunshine but far too hot weather - BUT! people were everywhere on this square!
There's lovely park and there was so much life and the music aaw

pic.1


pic.2


pic.3



So yeah .... really so much fun. I was just swayin into raggae rythms with some crazy guys from Spain! they were so funny! lol

Yesterday's show was well, to be honnest I liked only "Long Vehicle Circus" they were amazing! really incredible what they can do on stilts! The other - well they were incredible jugglers but the performence was kinda 'cheap fun' i would call it


Long Vehicle Circus - Beginning

pic.4


pic.5


pic.6


pic.7


Bratři v Tričku (Brothers in T-shirt)

pic.8




Long Vehicle Circus (ending)

pic.9


pic.10


pic.11



So - thats about it :-) Both groups were having great music on while playin' really awesome like Caravan Palace, Bobby McFerin or Mortal Kombat Theme - really made my day !

Unfortunately todays last day of festival but it should be best day ! I am going to see three plays so ill see you tomorrow with my update!



peace out
Méry

Žádné komentáře: