sobota 22. října 2011

Lego House


muggleconfundo.tumblr.com




Don't know if you guys know singer and songwriter Ed Sheeran. I got to know him like half-year ago thanks to Tom Felton's tweet and I kind of liked his music. Not all of it but some - yes.

But that's not point of this post, point is -
RUPERT GRINT

You know, thats something for what i would love Ed! Apparently he likes Rupe a lot. Actually he likes him so much he picked him for his new video for upcoming single called
LEGO HOUSE.

Song is really good but the video, that is really great. Not just it has Rupert in ♥ no its also very nicely done and think-through. So I am not recommending you to watch it-no- I am
commanding to hit play now!


Ed Sheeran - Lego House




Also, I liked this thing so much I did little gif thingys with my own idea :D so hopefully you approve.


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket





Have a nice Autumn and keep safe and healthy
Peace Out
Méry

1 komentář:

Suzí řekl(a)...

I love him!!!! Aaa Rupert is awesome and both the video and the song. *love it* <3 <3