pátek 23. listopadu 2012

Supermassive Muse Power

It was astonishing and stunning at the same time



It is indeed hard do express all I would love to. Everyone knows that Muse work in whole different dimension of creating their kraft but this was way higher lever then anything I ever saw and maybe If I was older with the great pleasure of seeing either Queen or Led Zeppelin live I might be bit more humble but I didn't and by all its factors this was the best show I ever saw and I don't think anyone could beat this .... well mabye Muse again. 

It was not only spectacular laser and visual show which fitted each song with perfection it was also musicaly brilliant. Bellamy's vocals are one hell of thing to envy and he did prove that once more. To talk about his piano or guitar skill would be wasted time. 



But there are no Muse without Dominic Howard and Chris Wolstenholme whose not just backing vocals this year had been spectacular

It might seem that I am not fair, saying only good things but you go and then say something against  it. 

I have one word - magnificent.



So yeah, if you don't have any ticket so far, go for it. 
Worth every penny. 




Žádné komentáře: