středa 15. února 2012

Let me mix you ...

Here are mixes I crearted lately, perhaps everyone would got one pick...

0.1 TIME I COMAND YOU TO STOP
Music for kind of tired weather or day, when you feel like, to top, doing nothing at all. Easy listening this is, slow, floating, sometimes maledies to which you can keep thinking ...
Including: Firefox AK, Emancipator, Poe or Hania Lee

Time - I comand you to stop from retrovold on 8tracks.



0.2 VALENTINE MARTYR

Yesterday was Valentine's day (just stating obvious) and even if I for one not seeing anyone (I am not so sure about that though) and for two, not such big romantic, I took as one general day, but since I am on 8tracks.com I felt like taking this oportunity for creating mix. Mostly old romantic melodies.
Including: Elvis Presley, Coolio, The Proclaimers or Queen

Valentine Martyr from retrovold on 8tracks.



0.3 CLASSICAL BIT
I count as huge classical music lover therefore it was obvious sooner or lates I must create mix, I have no special taging, just my favorite bits.
Inluding: Smetana, Rachmaninov, Shostakovich or Edward Grieg

Classical Bit from retrovold on 8tracks.



0.4 TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER SPY
Music & Movies probably my top loves in life, to it all I am quite bookworm so i thought why not connect it, I created mix, inspired by movie version of John le Carré's book with same name as mix has
Including: Danny Elfman, Hans Zimmer, Julio Iglesias, Patrick Doyle or Alexandre Desplat

Tinker-Tailor-Soldier-Spy from retrovold on 8tracks.



0.5 ROLL THE WALL
Now, it wouldnt be me without nice and long retro mix! Rock'n'Roll, and now I mean true rocknroll from its begginigs in early 50's is the greatest passion in music one can get...
Including: Isley Brothers, Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley or The Temptations

Roll the Wall from retrovold on 8tracks.






So these are few of my mixes, you can find all of them on my 8tracks.com profile, I'll be very glad for any feedback I can get and hopefully you'll enjoy

Peace Out
Méry

Žádné komentáře: