čtvrtek 1. března 2012

Czech goes arty



Ola guys! Finaly bits of sun aye? Indeed, its great. Hope you all fine!
I not long ago founded some old photos of "arty" I've taken at Brno or Prague, I felt like sharing.

Day D is coming and I will get message if I can attent Into The White premiere at Oslo and meet Rupert Grint! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!



0.1 Fountine |Brno, Freedom Square|
Water goes rhather high so it splash you when wind start blowing, fun.



0.2 Revolution Sculpture from keys |Brno, some park near Česká|
Meaning goes back to 1989 when people went like 'ding' with keys after during Velver Revolution. Czechoslovakia found out what word Freedom means again.



0.3 Thing |Brno, Náměstí 28. Října
This is thing in park for kids, when you see thing you go wow whats this ? Well that thing, so its you know...thing




0.4 Thing #2 |Prague, National Gallery
Well.. we are on thing again, really amazing though.




0.5 Destroyed Music |Prague, National Gallery
Forever my fav. piece there, it was made by Milan Knížák in 1940. Love it.



0.6 Komtur |Prague, Near Stavovské Theatre
Komtur is character from Mozart's opera Don Giovanni, it also looks bits like dementor, character from Potter's stories. Nontheless, its still amazing piece of work.



0.7 Birds |Prague, Museum of Toys|
So, anyone like Hitchcock? I do. This is barbie from Museum of toys, this one is on Prague Castle. Really dashing. I am no fan of barbie vehicle but I'd buy this one.


0.8 Kafka's moving genitals |Prague, Kafka Museum|
Near Kafka museum, theres this ..complex, Restaurant, museum and souvenir shop and there's this fountain and Kafka's sculpture, which is stable, not same can be said about his crotch though, its moving and pissing ... nice aye ? I bet Kafka would like it!



0.9 Semaphore |Prague, Malostranska|
This is entrance to one of Pragues restaurants, ofcourse for its littleness its not the only one, anyway this semaphore tells you if restaurant is open or close. Wicked non ?




Right so, let's stop here and call this part 1. I had
lots of these things but if I'd put them all I'll go bald before doing so.
Take care and enjoy youre first spring looking days


Peace Out
Méry

Žádné komentáře: